Discovering and sharing the most peculiar aspects of Lisbon is our proposal for this project.
This city has become a very well-known destination for travel lovers due to its wonderful weather, delicious food, great sightseeing, traditions, and of course, to the hospitality and sympathy of its people.
However, we do believe that sometimes less-known spots can enrich your experience and help create deeper memories.
So if you are planning to visit Lisbon or you are just curious about different aspects of this amazing city, you’re in the right place.
But you might be wondering “who are they?”.
We are two old friends, Gracinda Gomes and Teresa Mouro, linked by Lisbon since our Graphic Design education in the 80’s.
From then, life gave us many experiences and learning opportunities, such as Image and Communication (Gracinda) and History of Art (Teresa).
getLISBON allows us to share with you our passions, including unusual, curious and meaningful details about this storytelling city.
Take this experience with us!
The project getLISBON has been very rewarding and we want to continue revealing the singularities of fascinating Lisbon.
Help us keep this project alive!
By using these links to make your reservations you’ll be supporting us. With no extra costs!
• Look up the best hotels on Booking.com and get 15% or more off!
• Looking for a different experience? We can create a customised itinerary based on your interests. Contact us!
• Or if you prefer tours and other activities in various destinations, take a look at GetYourGuide.
• Save time and money with a flexible Lisbon Card!
• Rent a car with Autoeurope and discover other regions of Portugal